Thursday, February 16, 2012

Why I Refuse to "Coexist..."


If you have spent as little as five minutes on the roadways in the last few years you've no doubt come across the new "Coexist" bumper sticker fad. This kind of hollow bumper sticker ideology has become prevalent in our society. They are a byproduct of an intellectually lazy and cowardice society. Political correctness has brainwashed people into believing that the goal of life is to live in any way that you choose so long as you don't, under any circumstance, make a person feel uncomfortable with their choices, no matter what they may be. 

Unfortunately, there is a bigger underlying problem that "Coexist" brings about apart from breeding the most intellectually weak nation in history, and that is this; to embrace an ideology is to disavow its counter belief. To embrace all beliefs is to disavow all beliefs. That is to say, in order to embrace everyone's beliefs as being equally valid, we have to also believe that all beliefs are equally false. It is an exercise in anti-belief in the name of being nice. It is intellectual suicide and is Satanic at its core. After all, Satan doesn't ask us to worship him. He simply asks us not to worship God. In the words of R.C. Sproul, "Truth is too important to kill it in the streets in the name of peace."

By: Ryan Schlipp


1 comment:

  1. This was written by Ryan... my courtship partner hehe a.k.a boyfriend. He is amazing and he sent me this awhile ago and I thought it was awesome and I asked where he got it from and he said he wrote it! I was really impressed and asked if I could post it on my blog, he said yes! I have also asked him if he would like to write once in awhile for my blog so you will see more of his amazing Godly insight on here in the future... I just want to praise God for him!

    ReplyDelete